Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Because it's the Cup

The finals are now set.  After my defeat, I got to watch from the audience as Brad Rutter had a really impressive performance, mowing down Leszek and Tom.  And the third semifinal was a great match between Roger Craig, Colby Burnett, and Pam Mueller, with each of them getting a "True Daily Double" and Roger struggling at times but ending up in the lead going into the final.  This final was tough but gettable: Cartier explored eastern Canada and I started off with St. Lawrence but wasn't happy with it, and eventually got to PEI with a few seconds left (just maybe enough time to write it down if I had tried to do so.)

Not much time to write anything more now, but the finals do not disappoint.  Here's the preview from us semifinalists (I appear near the very end):

Enjoy!