Monday, March 31, 2014

Back in Jeopardy!

When I was originally on Jeopardy! back in 2003-2005, "blogs" were a new phenomenon and the Facebook was only available to people named Zuckerberg and Winklevoss.  But I kept an ugly journal of some "behind the scenes" thoughts about my experience on the show.  Now that I'll be appearing on the show again in the Battle of the Decades (Wednesday, April 2), I re-read some of those old posts, found them to be kind of fun, and thought I'd revive a few of them.  (They've posted a flashback to my second game, "only on Crackle."  It's nice that they chose my best game overall!)  I also wanted to create a place to offer some commentary on the Decades tournament, and I don't have the time or patience to live-tweet all the games or anything like that.   Enjoy!